**This is a rebroadcast of Ep. 44 w/ Mikhaila Peterson. We’ll be back next week with more exciting content. Suzanne will be interviewing one of her coaching clients. DON’T MISS IT! Thanks for listening. Enjoy.**
It’s hard enough to be a millennial these days. But does being Jordan Peterson’s daughter make it easier? Or harder?
Mikhaila Peterson is perhaps best known for being Jordan Peterson’s daughter, but she wears many hats. She’s the CEO of her father’s company, Luminate Enterprises, as well as the author of the blog, Don’t Eat That, which highlights Mikhaila’s journey into remission from juvenile arthritis, severe depression, and chronic fatigue by using an all-beef elimination diet known as the Lion Diet.
Most importantly, Mikhaila is a married mother of one daughter and lives in Toronto with her family.
IN THIS EPISODE:
– How being Jordan Peterson’s daughter shapes her thought process, particularly as it compares to her contemporaries
– On Mikhaila’s experience with political correctness at University and how this politically correct environment caused her to change her major
– How Mikhaila’s Lion Diet helped her and how you have to think for yourself and do your own research when it comes to your health
– How mainstream media is nasty and corrupt and her experience with the media’s (incorrect) portrayal of her father
– Mikhaila’s experience being a young mother and why motherhood should be prioritized over career
– What it’s like to date as a millennial and the downsides of the birth control pill